Thursday, December 29, 2011

how long is a piece of string?




I called this post 'how long is a piece of string?' because that is about how long (or short) the list of ideas that rattle around in my head is. I seem to get overwhelmed in choosing what to write about and struggle with where to start. So where do I start? Enough with the drama already. C'mon girl, just start!

So, I like to look at nice stuff. One of my favourite blogs to visit is Joy Deangdeelert Cho's blogOh Joy! The layout is lovely as is the content. I have to say I have been scared to get right into blogging as I seem to put enormous pressure on myself to be perfect. The problem with this is that it doesn't actually achieve anything and is pretty much setting myself up for failure. Let's try and move on from there and actually do something. The Oh Joy! blog is simply beautiful and Joy shares many things that she finds awesome so thanks Joy! Another person that I find really inspiring is Melbournite, Pip Lincolne, and her crafty stuff showcased through the blog and shop Meet Me at Mike's. I haven't visited the shop but I have seen Pip on the telly a few times and she is one crafty lady. Definitely on my wish list are her books Make Hey and the Meet Me at Mikes Journal.



A new blog I discovered today thanks to the parenting site kidspot is the intelligent blog fat mum slim authored by a talented lady named Chantelle. I will be reading and using some of her blog tips to hopefully make my blog enjoyable.

Cheers, Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment